Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 2- Something that inspires me

So, today is day 2 of my 30 day challenge of self discovery.

[Yay me- pat on back]

Something that inspires me.

Can I have more then 1? Because I have a few. [I love making lists]

  • my kiddos inspire me- they make me strive to do better. Not just for them- but for myself. I hope that when they look at me- they see success and something they want to be, not something they are ashamed of.

  • Travis inspires me- he makes me want to do more for myself. He is my corner man. The man that patches me up when I'm hurt- wipes me off when I'm sweaty- props me up when I'm down.
  • my dad/step-mom/mother- striving to make them proud of me and doing things a little better then they did inspires me.
Those are just a handful of things that inspire me.

I can't wait for day 3. I love learning about me.


Faithfully Ever After- Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment