Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3- 5 songs I would have on a desert island

Well today is a snowy cold day. And I refuse to go out in it! Last year- I tried to make it to school when the roads were frozen- made it less then half-way- and had to have Travis and his dad come and get me. I was not going to go that route again. Nope, not me. So here I am, at home, with my kiddos [who I'm sure are going to go stir crazy very shortly]

Today's question-

What 5 songs? That's a hard one for me- I love music- a lot. But if I had to choose just 5, I guess they'd be-

  • At Last- Etta James
  • Feeling Good- Michael Buble
  • Words I would say- Sidewalk Prophets
  • If you wanna be my lover- Spice Girls

  • Hangin tough- New Kids on the Block
Some of the music would be motivational and inspiring. And some would be upbeat so I could keep my mind off of being on a desert island.

Well- I'm off for now, gotta get some cleaning done and keep my kiddos from tearing the walls down!
Faithfully Ever After- Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment