So far today- [and it's a little after 11am] my mind has contemplated:
- my cleaning schedule that I haven't tackled it yet
- why is it so cold in my house?
- why does my husband complain so much when it's cold [put on a jacket!]
- why my 2 year old is so incredibly loud?
- why are we tickalish?
- ^ did I just spell tickalish right?
- why is puppy Jack so needy?
- why did I get a new puppy?
- how much sleep am I going to miss when I start my second job?
- shopped for Micah's new bedroom furniture [I love Pottery Barn Kids]
- shopped for furniture for my living room
- mentally re-painted my living room again
- oh- and thought of something to blog [day 3 of 3]
I wish my mind wasn't running 100 miles a minute today. I actually wanted to relax [one of my goals for the new year].
Well day 2 of the new year has been great so far [as long as my mind slows down for just a second :)]
Faithfully Ever After- Kelly