Sunday, January 9, 2011

Personal 30 day challenge

First- I would like to say thank you to Casey Barnett for posting this on her Facebook and giving me the idea to spend 30 days thinking about myself.

I really never think about myself. I hate to be selfish. I always put my kids and Travis first- then me last. But, at the beginning of 2011 I decided that I was going to focus a tad bit more on me- beginning with a little personal challenge. Getting to know me a little more [and sharind me with you!]

[that- and I was running out of creative things to post- my mind has been so busy with schedules/work/house cleaning. and I didn't want to blog about cleaning!]

This is the challenge that I am going to give myself for the next month- welcome to Kelly :)

PERSONAL 30 DAY CHALLENGE:
day 01- Guilty pleasure
day 02- Something that inspires you
day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why
day 04- What you imagine paradise to be like
day 05- A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
day 06- Earliest thing you can remember
day 07- Favorite cover of your favorite song
day 08- Someone you think would make a good president
day 09- Five things you want to see change
day 10- A dream you had this past week described in detail
day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself
day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story
day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh
day 14- Best mashup you’ve ever heard
day 15- A moment, phrase, or song that has changed your life the most.
day 16- Something that you want to do within the next five years.
day 17- What you want to remembered for.
day 18- A picture that makes you feel
day 19- A passage from a book that has touched you
day 20- A band that you immediately liked and the song that made you like them
day 21- Your favorite medium of art.
day 22- Someone you would give your life up for without question.
day 23- Most awkward first impression you feel you’ve ever given
day 24- Something you did as a child that other people remember you for.
day 25- Something you would do if no one stopped you or if you knew you wouldn’t fail.
day 26- Your definition of love.
day 27- Your definition of the meaning of life.
day 28- A moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. what is your definition of happiness?
day 29- What you live for.
day 30- Ways you believe you have grown over the past thirty days



Faithfully Ever After- Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment