Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011- Welcome Welcome Welcome

Well hello 2011- I'm so glad you're here. Getting to know you is going to be great. And I hope you are ready.

This year- I plan on

  • being a better and more attentive wife/mother
  • quit eating and drinking so much crap- my body does not deserve it
  • blog more- writing has been my passion and I've let that go by the wayside
  • journal more- I've found journaling is the window into my soul
  • make myself more of a priority. I can't keep putting myself last- even though it comes naturally
  • make a budget- keep said budget- save money
  • RELAX more- meditate/pray- it just needs to happen.
This year is going to be more about me doing more for me and my family.

This is going to be a great year, not because I said so. But because I will MAKE it happen.

Happy New Year!




Faithfully Ever After- Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment